Design - Sustain - Improve
StandardAero Industry Alliance is a partnership between StandardAero and 17 contractors blending large business and small specialty companies. Collectively we provide our customers with access to:
- Software, hardware, installation, and specialized testing capabilities including engineering, laboratory, and aviation facilities, tools and equipment.
- Design, Low-Rate Initial Production (LRIP) and prototyping staff.
- Small innovative specialty companies with existing US Air Force, US Navy and US Marine Corps relationships.
- Large companies with pools of corporate labor and expertise available on demand.
- Specialized personnel sourcing from broader commercial engineering and technical recruiting markets.
- Specialty environmental management skills.
Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP)
- Establishes an overarching systems engineering approach to engineering services.
- Creates a framework for all size projects to ensure reliability, maintainability, quality, performance, life-cycle sustainment, risk reduction and cost containment.
- Each StandardAero Industry Alliance partner complies with SEMP concurrently tailoring and incorporating their own best practices and tools into the process.