Monitor and Maximize
StandardAero’s quality management approach provides both an ISO 9001:2000 and AS 9110:2003 certified Quality Management System (QMS) based on firm policies, and backed up with Quality Planning, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control. We build QMS elements into every task order.
Our quality control provisions flow down to all subcontractors and vendors through a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) common to the team. Performance against the QAP is monitored on a recurring basis using performance metrics and reports and corrective actions that are prescribed in accordance with performance.
StandardAero’s quality control provisions emphasize early identification, mitigation, and management of process-based risks to reduce expensive, disruptive corrective actions. Key elements of our approach are:
- Defining the full scope of requirements, assessing risks associated with meeting them, and verifying customer satisfaction,
- Evaluating processes, products, and services against policies and procedures,
- Identifying and documenting compliance issues affecting cost, schedule, and performance,
- Using the approved systems engineering processes, tools, and techniques to determine non-compliance root causes,
- Initiating and tracking corrective and preventive actions to identify and remove root causes of problems before they have an impact on the task, and
- Providing continuous improvement feedback, identifying lessons learned, and improving processes for future projects.